Monday, November 22, 2010

Catching up

It's impossible to remember all the books I've read in the near year between posting, but here are a few notable ones:

My school's little dusty library, which has been shut up for a few years now, supplied most of my choices. One day at summer camp, during the little ones' nap, I had this irresistible urge to devour a book, so I grabbed Little House in the Big Woods, swallowed it whole and proceeded to gallop through the rest of Little House series. I spent the fall with Anne & co. As always, I began by idolizing her, found myself beginning to get annoyed with her, and just in time, one of her Jonah days would sweep her back into my affections.





I just finished Rilla of Ingleside on Friday and immediately began The Blue Castle at Suzie's insistence. So far, Valancy is much more interesting than her ridiculous name implies!


No comments: