Monday, November 30, 2015

Episode 13: Recap and Re-entry

Dear Yarn Along-ers,

Below is an episode of my podcast, where I talk about what I'm reading and knitting.  I hope you enjoy it!  If it's not your thing, you can get the gist of what I'm working on from the lists of links below.  Thank you so much for visiting!

Best,
Kate


Find me!
Instagram
Ravelry
Etsy
YouTube
Blog
Periscope

Finished Objects
Shiva Socks

Thank You!
Ginny's Naturally Dyed Yarn
Sarah sent an amazing swap package as part of the JunkYarn mini skein swap

Works in Progress
Tardis Sock
Citric Acid Treatment
Brianna's hat

Sewing
The videos I made with my sister:
Linen Pinafores: Day One
Great Yarn on a Budget
Linen Pinafore Wrap Up

Linen Bookmarks

In the Shop
Farewell Fall stitch marker sets
hedgehog stitch markers

Watching
The Great British Baking Show

Events
A Longwood Christmas
Wool Felt Ornaments: Tuesday, December 1st at 9:30 AM

Reading
Jeremy Poldark
Go Set A Watchman
To Kill a Mockingbird

1 comment:

Juliana said...

I really love that linen pinafore! It appeals to the Lagenlook lover in me. :) I'll go and watch the podcast when I have a bit more time. I also enjoy hand embroidery--it is so relaxing to me. I don't usually enjoy wearing the results, oddly, but I enjoy the process a lot. I guess I need to make icon covers or something non-garment like.

As for Outlander--you can do it! I've lost track of how many times I've read the series, actually. I did get a bit bogged down in The Fiery Cross earlier this fall and set it aside (I think because I know book six is next and I've always found that one the most difficult going) Are you reading the daily lines from the forthcoming book nine? I enjoy those little snippets as she is writing.

I'm wearing the pinecone stitch markers as earrings today--they are fantastic and so lightweight!