Saturday, November 1, 2014

RHINEBECK!

I wanted to do a quick Rhinebeck recap as well.  Because Sebastian is so little, I wasn't sure if I would make it this year.  But as it turned out, taking a tiny baby there is a breeze--especially when you can leave your toddler at home and bring a sister!  Juliana wore Sebastian the entire time and I was free to wander and find a few treasures.

I vowed not to buy more sock yarn--but couldn't resist stopping by the Socks that Rock booth.  I found some fabulous polwarth roving from Blue Moon Fiber Arts there.  The colorway is so linked to Rhinebeck and this time of year in my mind.

I also picked up a couple of KNIT and SPIN bumperstickers.  Now to convince Pete that they belong on our car…

Cirilia Rose's new book is really exciting.  I can't wait to read her comprehensive essays.
And I grabbed a couple of bobbins for my ladybug.  I can't wait to try 3- and 4-plies!

No comments: