Friday, May 1, 2015

Me-May-May 2015

I signed up for Me-Made-May 2015.

Here's my pledge:

I, Katharine of http://willfulmina.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear at least one handmade or hand-embellished item each day for the duration of May 2015. Whenever possible, I will also dress my kids in the clothing I have made for them.

I also want to make a point of documenting these items, especially my sewn garments.  My Ravelry page has such detailed notes about all of my knitting, but I haven't kept up with my sewing here.  I've also embellished lots of readymade items to improve the fit or creatively mend holes and whatnot, so I want those items to be documented as well.

Here goes nothing!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

fun!! love that picture of the two strollers :) will enjoy seeing what you post!

MamaBirdEmma said...

Can't wait!